Wednesday 3 May 2017

The Shinise Cafe

There was a random Sunday night in April we brought the parents to this little cafe called Shinise. if you going into the right street, it wouldn't be hard for you to spot the cafe, as it would be that corner that has the most lights on.


    


Saw couples of my friends sharing their exquisite home dessert and also the open-mic events which happened every Tuesday night where whoever that knows how to love to jam could bring their music gears to the stage. Seriously, I think whoever came out with this idea is a genius. If I were 10 years younger and my both hands are free,I might give it a shot. 


So we went into this Shinise cafe and fell in love with the catchy song played by the Sunday live band, the 2 uncles in their 60's who played the oldies live band definitely caught my 2 picky parents heart. I have an old soul lives inside me I guess, which was nonetheless cultivated by my parents. Oldies reminds me of those nights sitting inside my daddy old rusty car, with the Windows wind down and I looked up on the moon and counting stars, and there was radio that playing all the classic old songs. I am sure it brought back a lots of fond memories to my parents too.




My mum ordered a fish and chip which I think was above average, not bad. I think fish and chip could never goes wrong if you don't know how to choose.



my dad and I tried out their Latte and mum order a macha latte, which i think was pretty good. But do try out the mango milk shake, it was really good until we forgot to take a photo.



And as a pasta lover, I ordered a mushroom carbonara, which I think the flavor can be stronger, honestly the spaghetti was a bit too dense but good thing is my picky kid oscar still likes it. 




Joe ordered a oriental chicken chop which I think was really good, the chicken is crispy but not over cooked so it was still juicy inside.


I love their tiramisu, the presentation is nice, and the cake wasnt too sweet, which is good for me.





The kids was really happy that nobody asked them to go to bed at 9pm today, but both of them immediately dozed off in car on the way back home.





Info:
https://www.facebook.com/theshinise/


No comments:

Post a Comment

It ain't easy

It ain't easy to be a working mum at all. I used to enjoy so much on my work, I could work until midnight and even staying up whole nigh...