Sunday 7 May 2017

Doutor coffee cafe penang

My good friend had a job promotion (sort of) and was really kind to give our family a treat at this newly opened japanese italian fusion cuisine in Gurney plaza. I read a few review online and was really excited to try out their menu especially their fluffy tomato omu fried rice. 

The queue was long when we arrived for the lunch, everyone want to be in the air cond room to shun the heat wave, so we got the outside seat effortlessly. I was rushing this morning so didnt have time to cook for the, kids so we plan to order some pasta for their lunch since they are the pasta lover. 

I ordered a military macha latte(rm14.9) that looks special from the beverage menu. A tad pricy compare to the normal latte. For the taste, it is more like the combination of mocha+matcha. 



Fen ordered a vanilla souffle pancake for the dessert. 


 And the signature spaghetti(rm14.9) , which is quite cheap for the price of spaghetti.



And spaghetti carbonara that I forgot to tax with my fork.


As for my long long craving tomato omu fried rice, surprisingly it is a total disappointment. To be honest, the fluffy cloud like texture of the eggs taste a bit jelak after a few spoons, I couldn't finish it at all:(

Fluffy tomato omu fried rice (rm17.9)

As for the kids meal, we ordered the teriyaki chicken spaghetti which we thought is the safest option to go with the kids, but the teriyaki taste was too mild and the kids only managed to gulp in a few spoon and started to push away their plate:( #ohmyfussykids 


The boy was not very happy and cried a little that day when we didn't jio him to take photo together. 


And the little baby boss started to get really cranky as we skipped her afternoon nap for the lunch that immediately aftee lunch she fainted in my arm




No comments:

Post a Comment

It ain't easy

It ain't easy to be a working mum at all. I used to enjoy so much on my work, I could work until midnight and even staying up whole nigh...